You'll usually find me developing ideas and researching about hacking and technology. I also love nature, photography and music (maybe music goes with all the other ones ¯\_(ツ)_/¯).
And what about this site? I’ve created this website (with a nice content loading system) to share my projects with everyone. I’ll post tutorials, videos, resources and everything else you can expect from a developer/hacker (I'll post everything in English)!
- [EV] 34C2 WifiSatellite : We built the #wifisatellite during day 1 by deantonious 2017-12-27T14:45
- [EV] See you at 34C3: Meet the awesome projects we'll be taking to 34C3 by deantonious 2017-12-15T13:54
- [SW] Requester: Custom HTTP/HTTPS request builder by deantonious 2017-04-22T18:40
Latest Tweets @deantonious
- 12 hours: RT @MalwareTechBlog: When the vendor patches your exploit with a patch that contains more exploitable bugs. https://t.co/hwQ519Gakm
- 12 hours: RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Linux on the desktop https://t.co/2bkSIP5vYf
- 15 hours: RT @thepenguicorn: I'm a cute penguicorn badge! Meet me at #35c3 @InnSecure assembly!
- 20 hours: RT @x0rz: Well... hijacking verified account IS easy, without doubt 🤦♂️ https://t.co/AS6DXRnyiW
- 2 days: RT @iamdevloper: Remember, a few hours of trial and error can save you several minutes of looking at the README.
- 2 days: RT @davedarko: special purple edition ordered, also added some tiny #SAO buddies to the order, because hey, when the import works and you c…
- 3 days: RT @UnusualVideos: https://t.co/WvIsWtkk8h
- 3 days: RT @SteveD3: When your security gate is a ladder... https://t.co/ZpAWkSzrdd