You'll usually find me developing ideas and researching about hacking and technology. I also love nature, photography and music (maybe music goes with all the other ones ¯\_(ツ)_/¯).
And what about this site? I’ve created this website (with a nice content loading system) to share my projects with everyone. I’ll post tutorials, videos, resources and everything else you can expect from a developer/hacker (I'll post everything in English)!
- [EV] 34C2 WifiSatellite : We built the #wifisatellite during day 1 by deantonious 2017-12-27T14:45
- [EV] See you at 34C3: Meet the awesome projects we'll be taking to 34C3 by deantonious 2017-12-15T13:54
- [SW] Requester: Custom HTTP/HTTPS request builder by deantonious 2017-04-22T18:40
Latest Tweets @deantonious
- 7 hours: @RubikYT_ 🤦🏻♂️
- 1 day: RT @letsencrypt: We provide SSL certificates free of charge, because cost excludes people. Our certificates are available in every country…
- 1 day: RT @MalwareTechBlog: I work in security, which is the reason why: - I care about exactly none of those things - choose not to let my life…
- 2 days: @TrueGaxArtz I know xD
- 2 days: @TrueGaxArtz Los recuerdos siempre están 🧠👈
- 2 days: RT @gattaca: [Reading]: Tech writer suggests '10 Year Challenge' may be collecting data for facial recognition algorithm https://t.co/yJlY2…
- 3 days: RT @sehnaoui: You can see through frosted glass by using clear tape. #redteam #infosec #tricks https://t.co/ieoOg9tMsX
- 3 days: RT @squaresense: This is why “the wall” can’t be built under almost any circumstance. These little racist kids were chanting it at a *Nativ…