I spend most of my time working on my projects and trying to get everything documented.
On this site I’ll post tutorials, videos, resources and everything else you can expect from a developer (mostly in English)!
- [EV] 34C2 WifiSatellite : We built the #wifisatellite during day 1 by deantonious 2017-12-27T14:45
- [EV] See you at 34C3: Meet the awesome projects we'll be taking to 34C3 by deantonious 2017-12-15T13:54
- [SW] Requester: Custom HTTP/HTTPS request builder by deantonious 2017-04-22T18:40
Latest Tweets @deantonious
- 10 hours: RT @thegoodgodabove: Hi Evangelical Christians, Stop going on ‘missions’ to bring Christianity to children in other countries. Instead, go…
- 2 days: "10x engineers" https://t.co/NX0AjGCnOn
- 2 days: RT @MalwareJake: I will absolutely veto hiring anyone who refers to themselves as a 10x anything unironically.
- 2 days: RT @mike_conley: @skirani 16. A 10x engineer flosses with a USB cable, and likes listening to vintage dial-up modem sounds. A 10x engineer…
- 2 days: @MalwareTechBlog Same joke as Full Stack Developers.
- 2 days: RT @SwiftOnSecurity: A hobbit makes a terminal emulator and names it SSHire
- 2 days: RT @bitandbang: hey hello fellow 1x engineers. I made a site for us, hopefully you'll add anything that's missing? https://t.co/zkgWBzO8m7
- 2 days: RT @tinyledmatrix: Woho it's working! My super tiny USB RGB LED matrix project. Designing the MCU-Part compatible to @adafruit 's Trinket M…