You'll usually find me developing ideas and researching about hacking and technology. I also love nature, photography and music (maybe music goes with all the other ones ¯\_(ツ)_/¯).
And what about this site? I’ve created this website (with a nice content loading system) to share my projects with everyone. I’ll post tutorials, videos, resources and everything else you can expect from a developer/hacker (I'll post everything in English)!
- [EV] 34C2 WifiSatellite : We built the #wifisatellite during day 1 - by deantonious 2017-12-27T14:45
- [EV] See you at 34C3: Meet the awesome projects we'll be taking to 34C3 - by deantonious 2017-12-15T13:54
- [SW] Requester: Custom HTTP/HTTPS request builder - by deantonious 2017-04-22T18:40
Latest Tweets @deantonious
- 11 hours: #35c3 :D https://t.co/DFayTB1JIX
- 14 hours: @alphaomikron He was following the classical scammer script xD
- 14 hours: They emailed me from this address "Gay Le <email@example.com>" with this url https://t.co/uOcRwmMRc5 https://t.co/4qO6SeVbfK
- 15 hours: +34911233166 (probably https://t.co/mYQCwmaBgT from which I got an email)
- 15 hours: Someone tried to scam me on the phone 400€... saying I was elegible to get a greencard blah blah... The guy was claiming it was a safe call that was using SSL 😂
- 17 hours: RT @josephfcox: Keeping a password on a post-it note is an okay practice for a lot of people (if it means they use a unique pass, that's gr…
- 17 hours: RT @gcluley: Hawaii’s missile alert agency keeps its password on a Post-it note https://t.co/OtF8Xy8Gz3 https://t.co/p1Q9Gc9Co0
- 18 hours: RT @GossiTheDog: Somebody has uploaded a probably nation state ICS malware to VirusTotal https://t.co/evlmjBLMxF