I spend most of my time working on my projects and trying to get everything documented.
On this site I’ll post tutorials, videos, resources and everything else you can expect from a developer (mostly in English)!
- [EV] 34C2 WifiSatellite : We built the #wifisatellite during day 1 by deantonious 2017-12-27T14:45
- [EV] See you at 34C3: Meet the awesome projects we'll be taking to 34C3 by deantonious 2017-12-15T13:54
- [SW] Requester: Custom HTTP/HTTPS request builder by deantonious 2017-04-22T18:40
Latest Tweets @deantonious
- 2 days: RT @Loulogio_Pi: He tenido que hacerlo. https://t.co/VfYvBZQtUj
- 2 days: RT @climagic: Remember that certificate you created 10 years ago with a 10 year expiration time thinking you wouldn't need to worry about i…
- 2 days: Having fan ha ha ha ha https://t.co/BQ2eeOv2Xq
- 2 days: Cleaning drawers, finding drivers https://t.co/R7XZuB7fHR
- 2 days: Collect all the RAMs https://t.co/JmXy8zJyKJ
- 3 days: RT @lapinhib0u: A raytracing engine contained in a single Mysql SELECT statement. "The whole query returns a bitmap file which can be writt…
- 4 days: RT @Viss: https://t.co/e0KDhqJexn how many people do you work with that do these things on purpose? pages 18/19 of the pdf on that page a…
- 4 days: @spacehuhn @davedarko do I look like a vector pro designer??? I didn't even thing about pcbs xD