You'll usually find me developing ideas and researching about hacking and technology. I also love nature, photography and music (maybe music goes with all the other ones ¯\_(ツ)_/¯).
And what about this site? I’ve created this website (with a nice content loading system) to share my projects with everyone. I’ll post tutorials, videos, resources and everything else you can expect from a developer/hacker (I'll post everything in English)!
- [EV] 34C2 WifiSatellite : We built the #wifisatellite during day 1 by deantonious 2017-12-27T14:45
- [EV] See you at 34C3: Meet the awesome projects we'll be taking to 34C3 by deantonious 2017-12-15T13:54
- [SW] Requester: Custom HTTP/HTTPS request builder by deantonious 2017-04-22T18:40
Latest Tweets @deantonious
- 8 hours: RT @binitamshah: Interactive map of Linux kernel : https://t.co/MlqhqRBz41 https://t.co/ZQ6fL0zT2A
- 9 hours: @AliSacapuntas Ya las sacaron pero queda una tanda :)
- 9 hours: RT @spacehuhn: History of the earth chicken before it became the superior species and conquered the space https://t.co/VieZMFS9GN by @Sam_O…
- 10 hours: RT @Foone: A very 1980s pin. from https://t.co/QJj1gUZy8f https://t.co/0SBjuKDo0C
- 1 day: @Sergiio73 Yo también te quiero :)
- 1 day: @Cadiducho @9GAG JAVASKIRIPTO!!!
- 1 day: RT @spacehuhn: @NativeScript "[...] resulting in native-like performance and UX" https://t.co/LZejLIgabt